Infinity's Tale is a science-fiction (or space-opera) setting built upon the theories of hypercomputation and universe simulation. The stories I've written in it center around a game designer and his penchant for gaining control of world economies.
I've been working in the Infinity's Tale universe since I was eleven years old. You might enjoy reading what younger me thought was cool.
- Prologue, attempt 1 (2005—2008)
- I wrote the first page of this at some point back in high-school. It all fit on one page of foolscap paper, and it was the first time I was ever genuinely happy with my writing. After that, I added onto it in fits and starts. It took me a long time to come up with a better opening than this one.
- Prologue, attempt 2 (2009)
- A second attempt at the first chapter of the first book. A bit too on-the-nose this time. Note the scrollbar, though.
- Joy (2005)
- A combination of narrative excerpts and infodumping segments which together developed the idea of "the maintainers," the mortal gods who keep the Infinity's Tale universe operational.
- KittyPants (2007)
- Developing Pearl's background by doing bad things to her.